Hello there, my lovely blog chums......so it's a new week and time for a new challenge at
our theme is
RED & GREEN
It's such a nice, easy theme....and we all like to use these traditional colours on our Christmas cards, so I do hope to see lots of you joining us, you'll be very welcome!
Our lovely Sponsors for this challenge are long time friends of the Cuties, so many thanks to
Once again our fantastic team have come up with some amazing cards to delight and inspire you.....so what are you waiting for - see you over there!
My DT card features:
- Little Penguin - Winter from Bugaboo
- coloured with Promarkers
- green dotty paper is a magazine freebie
- red card from Payper Box (if you're not familiar with Payper Box, it's a bit of a pick'n'mix, where you have the challenge of trying to squeeze as much as you can in your box, but at the same time not squeezing too much as you don't want to hurt your new lovely papers....when we were on holiday in Scotland I was almost giddy with excitement to find a stand in the gift shop at the Deer Park!)
- Ribbon from stash
- Dies used: Memory Box precious mittens die and Xcut scalloped squares
- White Sakura gelly pen used for faux stitching and highlighting
I would like to enter: