Followers

Friday 2 June 2017

Snuggly Bears!

Do you ever have days where you are rushing around so much, that you think you are going to meet yourself coming back....I do hope that you are nodding now, 'cos that pretty much sums this week up for me.......the bank holiday weekend, was crazy busy at work, I am doing a craft fair this weekend coming up so still struggling to get sooo many things finished and ready, Megan is now home from Uni, but is back at work with me, although on different shifts, and just as it happens most of Cameron's friends live in an area of town near to my place of work, and good old Mum is a free and reliable taxi service, so I feel like I am spending half my time driving up and down the same road!!!!

Anyway, enough of my rambles, I am here today, as we have a fab new challenge at
our theme this time is
Snuggly Bears
and I'm sure you will agree that the lovely Claudia from Little Miss Muffet looks very snuggly in her hat and boots!

Huge thanks to our lovely friends at

for sponsoring this challenge too.

So why not hop on over for a visit, we have some amazing DT Inspiration to share with you!

I would like to enter:
As you like it challenge: favourite reason to make cards - for me it has to be Christmas cards! Love making them so much, I even set up a blog challenge to make more, lol!
Little Miss Muffet challenge - always anything goes
christmas at sweet stampin  - always anything goes
the holly and ivy christmas challenge - anything goes

thanks again for your visiting.....xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, hope you do well at your craft fair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the embossing Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour choice as always Lisa and what a cute Snuggly Bear indeed. Lovely to see everything you at AYLI xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable Christmas card Lisa, such a sweet image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card Lisa! Love the image, so sweet. The embossed panel behind her looks wonderful too.
    You do sound really busy and I know exactly what you mean as I've been there and done that when I was less disabled. As one of mine has left home we've only our youngest that asks hubby for lifts to work morning and evening and everything in between! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card is so sweet and beatiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Lisa. Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Holiday card. Love this little bear and the embossing around her. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Little Miss Muffet. AJ DT LMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining the challenge at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx