Followers

Monday 24 October 2016

visiting a few old friends

Hello there....hope you've had a smashing weekend, maybe even enjoyed a little autumn sunshine! I've been feeling a lot better, thank you for your Get Well wishes, and am back to work this morning - but not before I share a little card with you.......

I will be having a table at an Autumn fair at my Mum's church in a few weeks time, so I thought I'd better make sure I have a good variety of cards in my box, so for this card I put the cute images and promarkers to one side, and dusted off a few old favourites.....
Today's card features:

  • Cuttlebug flower embossing folder
  • LC designs mini sentiment
  • sticky pearls
  • gingham ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
  • paper from a Papermania stack that I got, possibly a good ten years ago, when I first started card making. At the time I couldn't quite believe that I'd spent that much on a stack of paper - little did I know then!!!!
I would like to enter this into:
374

hope the week gets off to a great start.....bye for now xx

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Sometimes less is definitely more. The embossed design looks so pretty with the little pearls. Do you know I think I've got this paper as well... somewhere..:D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple beauty of this, Lisa! My fave colour too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of clean and simple and this card is spot on! Beautiful colors and image with a beautiful piece of lace! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx