Followers

Saturday 21 March 2015

A little bit of James!

Hello again! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
 
I am massively jealous today, as my daughter and her a couple of her friends are off to do the Harry Potter Studio tour.......its been something I've wanted to do, but haven't quite got there yet. To console myself, I decided to delay the ironing in favour of a bit of me and James time!
 
My hubby got me this stamp for Christmas and I have to say it is fab to play with......I always love the crispness of the LOTV stamps and the furriness of all of the James images is just adorable. 
This card features:
  • LOTV Laptop James
  • coloured with promarkers, with added Sakura white gelly pen for highlighting and a very subtle bit of pink chalk on the cheeks.
  • green gingham paper was a download
  • Have used an Embossalicious embossing folder to create sentiment
  • section of xcut star die to create fishtail
  • also used a Crafts and Me dotty embossing folder
I would like to enter:
Passion for Promarkers - check it out
dis digi designs - lots of green

Ok, well the pile of towels, school uniform and bedding isn't getting any smaller, so I supposed I'd better just man up (or should it be MUM up) and get stuck about the ironing :(

enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love the image and your colours. Hope the ironing is now underway! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. I love james bear and the colours you've used are gorgeous lisa.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, always house chores to do for mums.
    Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another delightful image and more gorgeous gingham, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous image and a beautiful card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. James always makes me go awwwwwww. Beautifully coloured and great layout. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining in with our 'Check it out' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beautiful muted shades, Lisa and fab layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling colored image and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Lisa, James is so cute and you have coloured him beautifully.
    My eldest took his girlfriend to the Harry Potter Studio last year and they loved it so much they have booked to go again this year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous lisa.james is adorable and i love your delicate colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Design Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another one of your very special cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful layers and adorable image Lisa.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful layers and adorable image Lisa.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card love the paper and Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx