Hello again! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
I am massively jealous today, as my daughter and her a couple of her friends are off to do the Harry Potter Studio tour.......its been something I've wanted to do, but haven't quite got there yet. To console myself, I decided to delay the ironing in favour of a bit of me and James time!
My hubby got me this stamp for Christmas and I have to say it is fab to play with......I always love the crispness of the LOTV stamps and the furriness of all of the James images is just adorable.
- LOTV Laptop James
- coloured with promarkers, with added Sakura white gelly pen for highlighting and a very subtle bit of pink chalk on the cheeks.
- green gingham paper was a download
- Have used an Embossalicious embossing folder to create sentiment
- section of xcut star die to create fishtail
- also used a Crafts and Me dotty embossing folder
Passion for Promarkers - check it out
dis digi designs - lots of green
Ok, well the pile of towels, school uniform and bedding isn't getting any smaller, so I supposed I'd better just man up (or should it be MUM up) and get stuck about the ironing :(
enjoy the rest of the weekend xx