Followers

Thursday 3 October 2013

Here comes Santa!

Hello there and thanks for stopping by again...sooo forth post of the week, this must be some sort of record for me.
Hope you've had a good day, not sure what came over me but when I got home from work today I got my steam cleaner out and did both the bathroom and kitchen from top to bottom.....looks pretty good too!
Anyway. mundane ramble aside and onto todays card - another Christmas one!
This sweet Santa and Robin image is from The Hobby Book and is one that I was lucky enough to win, a few weeks ago. I have used the trusty promarkers to colour and added some crystal stickles, and sakura white gel pen. The paper is from Bo Bunny, the sentiment is a freebie from bizzy becs. The snoflakes are a Marianne creatables die and the candi is from my stash.

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
christmas at sweet stampin - Here comes Santa
i love promarkers - songs (Here comes Santa Claus, not sure who by, but it is featured on the Phil Spector Christmas album)
simon says stamp - dots
christmas card challenges - anything goes

thanks again for your visit today....and for the lovely comments too xx

15 comments:

  1. Cute Santa! Love the glitter, paper, and colours! TYFS and joining in with all the fun at Christmas Card Challenge #44. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lisa, maybe you are nesting hence the cleaning ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the cute image and beautiful colouring
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing Santa Lisa. I am partial to a real looking one, there are some rather sinister Santa's out there!! Great colouring and I love the spotty paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute image Lisa - lovely card - have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card and song. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lisa and a nice fresh image x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great Santa image and a fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card love the Santa image so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lisa.i love your fab jolly santa and great design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, no idea who sung it either but am now singing it in my head, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card Lisa and thanks for joining us at Christmas Sweet Stampin this challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GREAT card! I love the image, the colors, the layout...and those snowflakes are fab with the tan centers. I love this card!!! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge and hope to see you again next month! --Gail, CSS DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx