Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

The one that was made specially for a crafty buddy!

Hi all, hope you're all having a good day. If im honest today has been a bit pants! Cameron is off on a school geography trip to Chedder Gorge, I had to take him to school at 6.15am and it was cold, wet and miserable! When I got to work and found out that our company auditor was in do to his 6mnthly audit, it was clear that the day wasnt gonna get any better. I was hoping to get away half an hour earlier to make up for some overtime I did earlier in the week, but thanks to some "missing" invoices I ended up leaving an hour later.  Left work with a thumping head, so took Nippy for a run in the park for some fresh air, only to get caught in the rain again!!! Apologies for my moaning, I know, I know worse things happen at sea (as my granny used to say)
So, onto todays card and this is a birthday card I've made for a lovely Docraft and blog friend Carol, who as you can see is celebrating a bit of a spesh birthday.
This super cute H&S image is coloured with the pro's, I think the papers are from The Paper Cellar, the Ivy die is from Poppy Stamps, doily from Pretty Little Ribbon Shop, the pearls and the ribbon slider are from Meiflower (at bluewater show) and the sentiment tickets are my own work. The l/o was based on


I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
seems a little sketchy #23
happy campers - pink & brown
crafts and me - my sentiments exactly
the sisterhood of crafters - happy birthday
crafty sentiments - happy birthday
a gem of a challenge - for the girls
So, thats about all from me for now, but as I've got a busy day ahead tomorrow and dont think im going to get on here at all, I would just like to wish you all and happy and creative.......






15 comments:

  1. stunning card Lisa. but I expect nothing less from you. gorgeous image. fab colours. am sure Carol will be thrilled with it. love the tags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lisa. I love the image and beautiful colour scheme.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Lisa, sorry to hear you haven't had a very good day, I hope tomorrow will be better for you.
    Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Lisa - I'm sure Carol will love it! With my DT hat on thanks for joining us at SALS this time and good luck!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the sweet image and pretty colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute ... great job Lisa! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like one of those days when you should have stayed in bed!
    At least you card is gorgeous so the day wasn't a total washout :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lisa.i love your soft colours and adorable image.
    i hope you are having a better day today.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the image, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, your softly colored girl with envelope looks fabulous on this lovely pink birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super super cute! Love the ticket idea and the placement of the pearls - this is gorgeous. Thx for playing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those vines & flowers :) Perfect colors on this beautiful card. All the layers are perfect. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood Of Crafters for our Happy Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely birthday card! I love that image, the doily and how you did the sentiment on the tickets. Your friend will also be happy you didn't to the traditional black over the hill card. :) Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a Fab card Lisa, I love the image and your layout ... Thanks for sharing and joining in with us at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Lisa, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx