Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

Good Morning Blogfriends!

I am very happy that it is Saturday! Hope you are all find and well. I know Mr Blogger has been playing up for the last few days, havent been able to leave comms where I wanted to and at one point I thought all my followers had deserted me!!!!!! Do hope this post appears.
Have made this card for the Penny Black challenge that I am hosting this week over at Docrafts. My theme is "Roll out the Ribbon" - everyone is welcome to join in, btw !

I would also like to enter into these challenges:
Do you stack up - animals
My Mums Craft shop - favourite colour (when it comes to crafting, its all about pink!)

Have a fab day all!

11 comments:

  1. Good morning Lisa, here's hoping that Blogger lets me comment this morning!!!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful card, so cute :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card lisa,just spotted it on dc,have a great day,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in at DYSU this week! And BTW I just love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card Lisa. Good luck in the challenges. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lisa.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa gorgeous sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!! Such a sweet image and I love the soft pink paper! Hugs, MArie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cutie Lisa, lovely card and image
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. That little hedgehog is so cute. :D Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lisa! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at DYSU Challenge Blog! Have a great day, Janna

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx