Followers

Friday 1 October 2010

a chrimbo card


Now im on a bit of a roll with my christmas cards, I am really enjoying it, this is one i've been working on over a couple of evenings, mostly as an i***ing dodge, lol!
Anyway, the image is download from Heather Ellis and is coloured with my beloved promarkers, have gone around the edge of this image with "lavender" Stickles, the two papers i've used are just from stash, the snowflakes are from an xcut punch with dew drops added, and the sentiment "ticket" is one of my own creations, which I've made using serif page plus s.e.
Hope you are all well, thank you for calling in to visit me. xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa - I love your ticket sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa
    A gorgeous card,hope you are well
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card lisa.fab image and beautiful soft colours,i love your sentiment tag :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and very cute image!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the colours.Annx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx